Terms and Conditions
Booking and Confirmation
- Bookings will be confirmed on receipt of written confirmation and a deposit of 50% of the full amount due. If a booking is made within 30 days of the commencement of the holiday, immediate payment in full for the full cost of the holiday is required to secure a booking.
- The balance of the holiday accommodation cost must be paid to us 14 days prior to commencement of the holiday.
- If the balance is not paid 30 days prior to commencement of the holiday, the right is reserved to cancel the booking, in which case the deposit is forfeit.
- Payment should be made to I B Corbett T/A Kairos Lodge, as per instructions on the booking form. Bank charges incurred by overseas payments will be billed to the holidaymaker.
- Any cancellation must be sent to Mrs AM Corbett in writing and must be made by the person who signed the booking form. The effective date of cancellation will be the date the written instructions are received.
- If the booking is cancelled by the holidaymaker, the following charges will apply:
|Days before the cancellation of the holiday||Cancellation Fee|
|Between 14 days and 30 days||Loss of deposit|
|Less than 14 days||Full cost of holiday|
However, for cancellations with extenuating circumstances within 30 days of the commencement of the holiday, if the owners successfully obtain a replacement booking for the entire period booked, a refund will be made – less the original deposit.
- The holidaymaker is responsible for the property during the period of rental and is expected to take reasonable care of it.
- All equipment, utensils etc must be left clean and tidy at the end of the rental period. In the unfortunate event of damage or breakage, the owner must be notified and repair paid for from the deposit. All damages and breakages are the legal responsibility of the holidaymaker, and their replacement cost, is payable on demand.
- The holidaymaker is expected to leave the cottages in the same state of cleanliness, general repair and the order in which it was found. Please note that we do not accept pets, and in the interests of all our guests, the cottage is non-smoking.
- The owners shall be allowed access to the cottages at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy.
- The owners take no responsibility in respect of loss, damage, accident or expenses of any kind sustained by any person or property incurred on the premises.
We take every precaution to ensure that you have a wonderful holiday. In the unlikely event of any complaints, please report any problem to the owner without delay.